By Lisa Rae Roper MHA CCS-P CPC CPC-I PCS
Nervous approximately taking the examination on your CPC certification? Don’t be!
The group at JustCoding offers this 150-question perform examination for you to use to review for the AAPC CPC examination.
The perform examination mimics the particular CPC examination in a couple of methods. It comprises a hundred and fifty multiple-choice questions (featuring 5 special, operative-type questions) and lines questions in response to fabric lined in HCPro’s qualified Coder Boot Camp®, which additionally prepares scholars to take the CPC exam.
The examination, written via qualified Coder Boot Camp teacher Lisa Rae Roper and up to date for 2012, covers particular subject matters on which you’ll be confirmed in your CPC credential, including:
- Integumentary system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Respiratory and cardiovascular systems
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Nervous, eye and ocular, and auditory systems
- Evaluation and management
- Laboratory and pathology
- Medical terminology
- ICD-9-CM and HCPCS point II
- Coding guidelines
- Practice management
The 2012 version is up-to-date to mirror new 2012 ICD-9-CM, CPT, and HCPCS codes and guidelines.
Read Online or Download 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam PDF
Best allied health professions books
Nutritional fiber is widely known as a vital part of sturdy food. in reality, study at the use of fiber in nutrients technological know-how and drugs is being performed at a big velocity. CRC guide of nutritional Fiber in Human food, 3rd version explores the chemistry, analytical methodologies, physiological and biochemical points, scientific and epidemiological experiences, and intake styles of nutritional fiber.
Now in its moment variation, High-Yield™ Pathology presents a concise, intensely targeted evaluation of pathology for path tests and the USMLE Step 1. crucial details is gifted in an uncluttered define layout, with a number of line drawings and tables, NB (Nota Bene) containers highlighting pathology pearls, and thousands of evaluate questions.
This name is directed basically in the direction of overall healthiness care pros outdoors of the USA. Lavishly illustrated with over 500 outstanding color pictures, sensible and vast in its insurance, it offers a transparent pictorial account of the entire significant foot and ankle displays. The accompanying textual content highlights the salient diagnostic gains and treatments.
"[This booklet] deals easy-to-use, quickly guidance that may profit a lot of nurses. severe care nurses frequently need assistance with ventilator modes and kinds of utilization and this e-book is a smart source. "Score: ninety six, four Stars. --Doody's clinical studies the one e-book written approximately mechanical air flow via nurses for nurses, this article fills a void in addressing high-level sufferer care and administration particular to serious care nurses.
- Intermolecular and surface forces
- Biological Timekeeping: Clocks, Rhythms and Behaviour
- The Kawa Model. Culturally Relevant Occupational Therapy
- Clinical Medicine in Optometric Practice
Extra resources for 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam
A. For each organ scanned b. Once c. Twice d. This code set has been deleted 84. A therapeutic radiologist performed a comprehensive history, comprehensive examination, and high complexity decision-making when admitting a patient. After admission, the same physician placed 12 interstitial ribbons for clinical brachytherapy. How would you report these services? a. 77778 b. 99223, 77778 c. 99223, 77763 d. 77763 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam © 2012 HCPro, Inc. 26 85. A patient underwent a whole-body diagnostic nuclear medicine test because of thyroid carcinoma metastases with uptake.
105. d. Review the primary procedure and then the add-on codes, with special attention to the parenthetical notes for correct code selection. 2012 Practice Test for the AAPC CPC® Exam © 2012 HCPro, Inc. 54 106. c. The code descriptor includes services delivered bilaterally; therefore, modifier -50 is not required when reporting. Additionally, the anatomic location of the scan is important when selecting a code from this section. 107. c. Psychiatric therapeutic procedure subcategory guidelines in the CPT® Professional Edition indicate appropriate code selection is based on type of service, place of service, face-to-face time spent, and whether evaluation and management services are furnished on the same date as psychotherapy services.
63. d. Subsequent observation care codes have a (#) symbol to indicate resequenced codes. These subsequent observation care codes require two of the three key components, and this question meets the level of care reported with code 99225. 64. b. Dr. Counsel’s visit qualifies for an office consultation based on the verbal request, rendering of an opinion, and a written report returned to the requesting provider. To determine the extent of history, review the defiÂ� nition of comprehensive history in the evaluation and management guidelines.